All¹Mix - Turn your PC into an interactive television production studio!
Software TV studio All¹Mix:
- Up to 8 external input media sources. Inputs analog and digital SD and / or HD (depending on the IO boards) with automatic conversion to the output format (fitting and scaling by specified rules).
- Multichannel Digital Media Playback (images and sequences, video, sound, etc.). Work with playlists and individual files, interactive control.
- The professional quality of operating with all signals in real time:
- Color Correction
- Automatic de-interlacing
- Integrating/scaling of video in arbitrary dimensions
- Mix multi-format audio. The sound from all possible sources (online or video file) is mixed with an appropriate control on each channel (Pan, Balance, Mute, Solo, Delay).
- Multiscreen – previews embedded in the user interface. Preset and Program Preview windows, as well as 8 used for mixing media sources.
- PTZ Cameras control – you can use presets or real-time interactive control directly from GUI.
- Expandable set of transitions and special effects. All¹Mix provides drop-free switching of input signals through a set of standard transitions (Fade, Mix, Wipe, Burn, Page curl etc.) and constructed by the user.
- Up to 8 layers of separately managed overlays:
- Two logo
- Two PIP (picture in picture)
- Three title-graphic compositions
- Multilayer title-graphic compositions. It creates in built-in compositions editor that supports multi-layered graphics with animation, templates for interactive changing content, using media sources, etc.
- Playlists for media-files playback. Support of a simple playlists for videos, “live” sources, images and image sequences with additional events management.
- Three-dimensional virtual scene as the media source. Real-time three-dimensional virtual studio with the assignment of its own additional media sources to virtual scene elements. Supports up to 8 pre-installed state of the virtual camera with auto animated transitions between them (replace the standard mixer transitions).
- Hardware Console. In addition to the software interface mixer can be optionally controlled by external hardware control panels, in particular series DSC (DVL production). To control audio a MIDI console are supported. For example, motorized controller Behringer BCF 2000 with the possibility of setting up to 10 presets is supported.
- In/Out Boards FDExt and DeckLink. As a hardware input/output boards produced by SoftLab-NSK and BlackMagicDesign are supported.
- Recording and Network Broadcasting. Built-in recording and broadcasting has separated setup of parameters. Live translations to Youtube, Wowza etc. are supported.
All¹Mix running in MS Windows environment and demands for the reliable operation of your computer is powerful enough, in particular, equipped with high-performance graphics accelerator from NVIDIA.