All¹Mix - Turn your PC into live television production studio!
Software TV studio All¹Mix:
- Up to 8 external input media sources. Inputs analog and digital SD and / or HD (depending on the IO boards) with automatic conversion to the output format (fitting and scaling by specified rules).
- Multichannel Digital Media Playback (images and sequences, video, sound, etc.). Work with playlists and individual files, interactive control.
- The professional quality of operating with all signals in real time:
- Color Correction
- Automatic hi-quality de-interlacing
- Integrating/scaling of video in arbitrary dimensions
- Mix multi-format audio. The sound from all possible sources (online or video file) is mixed with an appropriate control on each channel (Pan, Balance, Mute, Solo, Delay).
- Multiscreen – previews embedded in the user interface. Preset and Program Preview windows, as well as 8 used for mixing media sources.
- PTZ Cameras control – you can use presets or real-time interactive control directly from GUI (Pelco-D and VISCA protocols).
- Expandable set of transitions and special effects. All¹Mix provides drop-free switching of input signals through a set of standard transitions (Fade, Mix, Wipe, Burn, Page curl etc.) and constructed by the user.
- Up to 8 layers of separately managed overlays:
- Two logo
- Two PIP (picture in picture)
- Three title-graphic compositions
- Multilayer title-graphic compositions. It creates in built-in compositions editor that supports multi-layered graphics with animation, templates for interactive changing content, using any media sources, etc.
- Playlists for media-files playback. Support of a playlists for videos, “live” sources, images and image sequences with additional events management.
- Three-dimensional virtual scene as the media source. Real-time three-dimensional virtual studio with the assignment of its own additional media sources to virtual scene elements. Supports set of pre-installed state of the virtual camera with auto animated transitions between them.
- Hardware Console. In addition to the software interface mixer can be optionally controlled by external hardware control panels, in particular series DSC (DVL production) and ODYSSEY (VideoSolutions productions). To control audio a MIDI console are supported. For example, motorized controller Behringer BCF 2000 with the possibility of setting up to 10 presets is supported.
- In/Out Boards FDExt, DeckLink, Yuan, etc. As a hardware input/output boards produced by SoftLab-NSK, BlackMagicDesign, Yuan and some other are supported.
- Recording and Network Broadcasting. Built-in recording and broadcasting has separated setup of parameters. Live translations to Youtube, Wowza, Facebook etc. are supported.
- Two hardware outputs are supported (for example, with different settings like HD/SD)
All¹Mix is running in MS Windows environment and demands for your computer is powerful enough for reliable operation, in particular, it should be equipped with high-performance graphics accelerator from NVIDIA.
All’Mix now available in two configuration, Standard (described above) and Base. All’Mix Base does not include 3D Virtual sets (only 2D Graphics compositions with chromakey); no titles animation, and external texts (text tables); no playlists; no user transitions; only one hardware output available.
You can download and test free demo version from here.